‘Skeem Saam’ Review: Who will Sonti Date Now That She’s Back?See Here
Sonti Magongwa (Pearl Nikolic) returned to the educational soapie Skeem Saam last week at Mapitsi (Mogau Motlhatswi) and Thabo’s (Cornet Mamabolo) wedding after leaving the show nearly a decade ago.
Fans Think Sonti And Leeto Will Date
Fans would like the actress to permanently return and start dating Turfloop’s hottest bachelor Leeto Maputla (Eric Macheru).
They want to see more of them after the pair were spotted dancing together and flirting at their sibling’s wedding.
Leeto and Sonti would make a great pair because they’ve gained a lot of experience from their previous relationships and have matured since then.
Sonti’s Past Relationships
Sonti briefly dated Lehasa (Cedric Fourie) who she broke heart and stole her business.
- Then dated Sergeant Babeile (Mathews Manamela) and broke up with him when he proposed marriage.
- She was still madly in love with Lehasa and was still heartbroken when she dated Babeile.
- She dumped Babeile when she realized that she was using him to get over her past relationship with Lehasa.
Leeto Maputla’s Divorce
Leeto surprised his family when he got engaged to Anne Fouche who was old his to be his mother.
- Then disappointed his family, even more, when he married Mokgadi (Pebetsi Nolo Matlaila) who was too toxic for him.
- He filed for divorce after less than two years of being married and threw a divorce party that ended in tears last month.
- The pair’s marriage ended because they were living at his parent’s home, and had too many people involved in their marriage.
- Mokgadi was also heartbroken when Leeto didn’t want to adopt her troublemaking son Noah (Austin Mothapo) .
- Mokgadi’s mother Mary was also a terrible influence on them because she didn’t get along with Leeto’s mother (Harriet Manamela).
Mary (Motshabi Tyelele) also previously dated Leeto’s father John (Africa Tsoai) and wanted him back.